Top Producer Seminar is your opportunity to learn and grow as a farm CEO, surrounded by hundreds of peers in the vibrant city of Chicago.
Here are the Top 4 Reasons to Attend (other than a good steak, of course)
- Top Producer Seminar is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends from across the U.S. Last year's attendees came from 26 states.
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from nearly 30 experts in the areas of grain and livestock marketing, risk management, succession planning, business strategies and communication.
- Get a sneak peak of 2018 markets during a live taping of U.S. Farm Report and from a keynote address with Jerry Gulke, president of the Gulke Group and Top Producer columnist.
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker. The Lunch keynote speaker, sponsored by BASF, is a must-attend session. Here are just a few of our recent keynote speakers:
- Chis Koch, a Canadian farmer and adventurer who was born without arms and legs
- Jim Craig, goalie for the 1980 "Miracle on Ice" hockey team
- Rudy Ruettiger, the University of Notre Dame football player who, against all odds, lived out his dream of playing for the Fighting Irish
- Larry Brudnicki, captain of the Coast Guard ship that performed dramatic rescues during the storm that became known as The Perfect Storm and inspired the book and movie