Why You Should Attend Top Producer Seminar
Top Producer Seminar is your opportunity to learn and grow as a farm CEO, surrounded by hundreds of peers in the vibrant city of Chicago. Join more than 800 farm executives from the U.S. and Canada while discovering business opportunities, gaining invaluable insights and increasing your competitive advantage at the 2019 Top Producer Seminar.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to Attend (other than a good steak, of course)
- Top Producer Seminar is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends from across the U.S. Last year's attendees came from 26 states.
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from nearly 30 experts in the areas of grain and livestock marketing, risk management, succession planning, business strategies and communication.
- Get a sneak peak of 2019 markets during a live taping of U.S. Farm Report and from a keynote address with Jerry Gulke, president of the Gulke Group and Top Producer columnist.
- Meet the 2019 Top Producer of the Year honorees. Three impressive farm operations will be recognized as part of this long-standing and prestigious award. Network with them and gather advice to take home to your own operation.
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker. The Lunch keynote speaker, sponsored by BASF, is a must-attend session. Here are just a few of our recent keynote speakers:
- Chis Koch, a Canadian farmer and adventurer who was born without arms and legs
- Jim Craig, goalie for the 1980 "Miracle on Ice" hockey team
- Rudy Ruettiger, the University of Notre Dame football player who, against all odds, lived out his dream of playing for the Fighting Irish
- Larry Brudnicki, captain of the Coast Guard ship that performed dramatic rescues during the storm that became known as The Perfect Storm and inspired the book and movie